Those applying for PGY-1 positions need to do so through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) and Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS®). Those applying for PGY-2 positions need to do so only through ERAS®.
- To start the application process applicants need to register with ERAS®. PGY-1 applicants, please note you need to apply through the new LLU Transitional Year. Please indicate your “PGY-2 interest” when applying.
- When all your documentation have been submitted and processed through ERAS® and reviewed by the residency, three personal interviews will be arranged for applicants on a mutually convenient day during October through January of each year.
- PGY-1 applicants who match with our residency program will receive acceptance letters from the Graduate Medical Education Office (GMEO) as well as the residency office during Match week.
- PGY-2 applicants will receive offers from the Program Director on the standardized acceptance program date.
- Please note that the LLU School of Public Health will require a separate application for the MPH degree program but this will be done after applicants have been accepted into the residency.